Ceramic Coffee Cup with Spoon (CS-001)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||12PCS/Egg Crate; 36PCS/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CS-001
- Material: Chinastone
- Function: Withstand High Temperatures
- Style: Creative
- Technics: Glaze
- Usage: Daily Use, Promotion, Health Care
- Specification: ISO9000, SGS
- Capacity: 11oz
- Type: Mugs
- Color: Bicolor
- Structure: Single-layer Ceramic Cup
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Trademark: Timestone
- Origin: Shandong China
Small order with good quality and competitive price.
For promotion, gift, coffee, water, tea.
Your own logo allowable.
Mug capacity: 11 OZ (350ML)
Microwave oven heat is allowable.
Packing: Normal packing, individual white inner gift box, individual color gift box.
1. Ceramic cup is completely harmless, it will not be as long-term use may have ingested toxic metals like metal cup.
2. Due to the presence of ceramic cup leaving no direct contact with the molten iron-carbon bricks, easing the iron and alkaline substances on carbon bricks penetration, corrosion, erosion and other damage from structural design, and the use of mullite, corundum, etc. Low thermal conductivity are advanced ceramic material with high corrosion resistance and erosion resistance. Eliminate brittle layer chunks of charcoal bricks.
3. To improve the hot metal temperature, reducing heat loss: The thermal conductivity of the ceramic cup is made lower than the carbon brick material, and play the role of barrier, thus reducing the exclusion of the heat loss through the bottom and the hearth. Accordingly, the molten iron can maintain a higher temperature converter production process to the next step to create a good energy condition.
4. Easy re-wind operation: Due to thermal insulation ceramic cup, wind blast off during the heat loss reduction, to resume normal operation when the wind in favor of the complex.
5. To prevent the leakage of the molten iron: As isotherm line that is close to the solidification of the molten iron lining the inner surface of the inner retaining migrated past the expansion of the refractory due to the addition of a slight positive residual expansion is reduced so that the bricks, so the molten iron infiltration is limited such that the hearth minimize the risk of burn-through.